5 footwear brands that is #madeinIndia you should definitely own
The #MakeInIndia campaign in India by Narendra Modi has been a hit atleast with Indian handicrafts. We have seen a rise in beautiful Indian handloom and footwear made by the super talented artisans of India. Today, we bring you 5 beautiful footwear designers in INDIA whose work is incredible and who fabricate excellent quality of footwear with mind blowing craftsmanship.
Check them out only at Ethnico.
- Fizzy goblet: Beautiful hand painted and embroidered juttis fit for all occasions. They have a wide range of collection and often collaborated with fashion designers to produce exclusive collection of wedding juttis and more.
- JuttiChoo: We love the name , which is inspired by the iconic footwear Jimmy Choo. Likewise, juttichoos is a must have in everyone's wardrobe. Jutti Choo's are authentic punjabi mojris which have beautiful embellishments and heavy work , perfect for parties and weddings.
- Krafted with happiness: Krafted with happiness make gorgeous Kolhapuri sandals adorned with thread work in bright hues of yellow and blue. Also, they are very pocket friendly making them for amazing for college wear and daily wear.
- Mouve: Unlike their contemporaries, Mouve is a brand which focuses on using traditional handloom prints and fabrics on their juttis. Think Indigo block print sandals, bagru print slip ons, ikat print juttis and more. Must buy if you are into simple pieces of creativity.
- Needle Dust: Needle Dust houses the most gorgeous pair of footwear we have ever come across. Dealing only in mojris and juttis, needle dust creates striking pieces of juttis with heavy embellishments. This one is a favourite among many celebrities and brides across India.
Did you like our collection of footwear? Check below for more.